Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently-September


I am linking up with  Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the first time!  I am so excited to be joining the great teaching blogging community out there.

Listening:  I love watching tennis and I am so enjoying watching the U.S. Open.  I am a huge Federer fan! :)

Loving:  I just completed my first TPT product and it is free!  It is 17 pages of journal prompts.  Please check it out at my store Run Teach Save.  Don't forget to leave feedback.  Thanks!

Thinking:  Now that I have created one TPT product.  I am ready to create some more.  I can't wait to learn how to create banners.

Wanting:  While in Seattle visiting my sister, I fell pretty hard during one of my runs and hurt my hand and knee pretty bad.  I am so frustrated that it is taking forever to heal.  Doesn't it know that I need to run!?  UGH!!!

Needing:  I am procrastinating planning my meals for the week and going grocery shopping.  Oh how I wish someone could do this for me.  Anyone?

3 Trips:  I would love to go anywhere in Europe, but my top two choices are Holland and Ireland.  I even have family there.  I also want to take my husband to Santa Cruz.  He has never been there before and Pizza My Heart and Maryanne's Ice cream is calling my name!

That's it for now.  Thanks for checking out my blog.  I would love to have you follow it while you are here and please check out my new product on TPT.

Enjoy your labor day!




2 comments:

  1. Another running teacher- yeah! Bummer to hear about your fall, but that's awesome you have a TPT item. My goal is to make a button, seems like everyone has one!
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I love your blog!
    Here is a link to my template and easy directions for making a banner.
    Enjoy! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/TpT-Easy-Directions-and-Template-for-Making-a-Banner-for-your-Store-721963

    ReplyDelete